Aloha Alpha Sisters,
Here are some announcements:
1. Our October 18 meeting was canceled due to the uncertain weather conditions. I want to express my sincere appreciation to Beverly Robinson for preparing the workshop planned. Most of the executive board connected and conducted an online meeting via Google+ hangout on October 18. You can access the agenda: http://goo.gl/nNY937. The minutes will follow.
2. We have reschedule the workshop portion of the October 18th meeting. We have decided to offer it as a professional development workshop open to the public. We'll offer a certificate of attendance that current teachers can add to their professional portfolio. By doing this we are addressing our leadership and early education goals.
Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/empowering-teachers-in-achieving-excellence-addressing-professional-responsibilities-tickets-13879386619
Date: Friday, November 21, 2014
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Where: Pearl City Community Church, Higuchi Hall
933 Lehua Avenue
Pearl City, Hi. 96782
Please share this event.
3. We did not have enough members during our online meeting to approve the following:
1-Approve the Program Events and Calendar
2-Approve the Executive board and committee responsibilities
We need majority member approval, please vote at: http://goo.gl/forms/4VCoVtdY96
by November 1st
4. Delta Kappa Gamma Beta Beta State T-shirts are ready to order. Sorry, I missed the memo for the Fall t-shirt order. The next deadline is February 14, 2015. If we can gather enough orders (25), then we can place the order earlier. Please read branding information: http://deltakappagammahi.org/attachments/Tshirt_order/BBS_Logo_info.pdf Click on following link for the order form: http://deltakappagammahi.org/attachments/Tshirt_order/order_form.pdf
We were wondering if you would like to order. Please take a quick our tshirt temperature check at: http://goo.gl/forms/bDcP2ZcJnp by November 21st.
5. Membership dues of $81 must be collected before October 31st. Please send your check (Pay to the order of: Delta Kappa Gamma Alpha Chapter) to Treasurer Mindy Pamatigan.
6. Please join our Alpha Chapter DKG BBS BigTent group:
The Executive board is in the process of reviewing BigTent as our Beta Beta State online directory. I have to try it to actually give feedback on it and the executive board will be making a decision during our Spring Convention meeting. So I'm asking for full participation from our chapter members.
Have a spooktacular week,
The executive team